Friday, December 5, 2008

october.


Sunday, October 3, 2004

Dear Friend,

October is definitely not a summer month. It’s not quite winter either. It’s perfectly fall. Right now I can barely see the keys on my 14” ibook. I’m sitting here in my living room watching 50 first Dates by candlelight...with my roommate Megan. Just minutes ago she made a comment, “This is so romantic bebs.” I followed that up with, “Yeah, if only we were lovers...” It really would be nice. Not if she and I were lovers, but if the times that we spent ‘romantic’ nights like this alone were spent with someone who deserved them. Not that my roommate doesn’t deserve them...maybe deserve was the wrong word. I can’t concentrate and watch the movie at the same time. This is going nowhere. We’ll talk tomorrow.

Sleep Well,
Jessie

No comments: